As women, we are always looking for beauty tips and tricks to make things easier! I know as a Mom, I love DIY beauty hacks using simple items that we may have laying around the house already! If not, making your own products can save some money in the long run! How about some beauty hacks using oils?!?
- Want to give your lips a little bump and boost? Simply add 1-2 drops of Peppermint Oil to your lipgloss!
- Acne Spots! So annoying and hideous at times! Dab a thin layer of peppermint oil to those pesky spots and let it work its magic!
- Do you suffer from dandruff? Those pesky little flakes in the hair! Apply some peppermint oil to your scalp, and help eliminate that dandruff!
- Peppermint stimulates the hair follicles, therefore it can help your hair grow longer! Add some peppermint oil to your shampoo bottle!
- Oily skin?! No problem! Peppermint oil to the rescue! Peppermint oil helps with oily skin and moisturizes very well! Apply some peppermint oil to your skin after showers and watch how vibrant your skin may become!
- Don’t want to use peppermint oil – or maybe your allergic? Then try Johnson’s Baby Oil instead!
What are some of your fave ways to use oils? Leave a comment below and share!