Cocktail meatballs are always a party favorite, but when they’re slow cooked in this fantastic sauce they’re unbelievably good! Serve these Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs at your next party and watch how fast they disappear.
What You Need
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen Italian-style cocktail-sized frozen fully-cooked beef meatballs
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 pouch (12 ounces) Campbell’s® Hawaiian Pork Slow Cooker Sauce
- Stir the meatballs, pineapple with juice and sauce in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours or until the meatballs are cooked through.
Recipe from MyMilitarySavings.com